Low cost, PCB mount, 10W encapsulated and open frame, wide input AC-DC power supplies
The VCE10 is a series of open frame and encapsulated AC-DC single output power supplies designed for low cost ITE and industrial electronics applications. Their compact design features an integral EMC filter and hold-up capacitor, so no external components are required.
The series provides two mechanical options including open frame and encapsulated PCB mount. With approvals to world-wide safety standards, compliance with class B for conducted and radiated emissions and a 130%, 30s peak load capability, these class II isolation parts benefit system designers with easy integration into a wide range of applications.
- Regulated single outputs from 3.3V to 48VDC
- Wide input range 85 to 305VAC
- Encapsulated or open frame PCB mount package
- ITE & household appliance approvals
- Class II operation
- No load input power <0.3W
- Low Cost
- -25°C to +70°C operating temperature
- 3 Year Warranty
|Image||Model Name||Power||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Output Current||Datasheet||Stock Check||RFQ|