Custom power supplies
Application-specific solutions for all your power needs
Whether you’re managing precise regulatory requirements or complex integration, we can help you develop a power solution with scalability and dedicated local design support. Our engineers will partner with your technical team throughout the development process to ensure that our product meets your mechanical, electrical and firmware requirements.
Partnering with you for the lifetime of your product
Limited design resources. Short project timelines. Stringent safety requirements.
There are many reasons you might need a custom power solution, and just as many reasons to choose XP Power as your custom power partner.
With dedicated local support from concept through to production and end of life, we can work as a trusted extension of your own engineering team. Our decades of experience in complex design and global manufacturing capabilities means you can count on us to deliver a cost-effective tailored solution, designed and built to the highest quality.
Custom power solutions
Mechanical & electrical design
- Thermal, stress & mass simulation
- Environmentally sealed units
- Filter design to meet noise & ripple standards
- Multiple digital control options
- Flexible mechanical packages & options
- Embedded micro-processor based design
- Schematic capture / simulation
PCB design & software programming
- Timely assembly for faster time-to-market
- Safety specific creepage & clearance
- 3-D modelling, photo-rendering, animation
- In-house software / firmware development
- I2C, RS232 / 422 / 485, DeviceNet & EtherCAT
- Smart battery interface (SMBus) & charging
- Power supply sequencing, alarm & control
Safety compliance, quality & testing
- ISO9001 accredited design procedures
- Expert knowledge of UL, TUV, CSA, CE & CB
- NEBS & ETSI compliance
- ITE & medical safety standards
- ITE & medical EMC compliance
- 100% parametric DVT testing
- System specific testing & troubleshooting
- Burn-in & HALT/HASS integrity testing
- Application specific compliance
Get in touch with your specific requirements
Our dedicated engineering team will work with you through the lifetime of your power solution to ensure maximum value and reliability. We focus on resolving your power supply challenges, so you can focus on your own business priorities.
How to maximize your design resources
XP Power has vast knowledge and experience in designing and manufacturing application-specific power solutions. We can partner with your engineering team to solve complex industry requirements and harsh environment challenges, as well as delivering against demanding project timelines. We work closely with you to add insight, technical capability and value to every project.
Simplifying complex integration
XP Power can formulate solutions that make it easy to integrate power into your system, by designing power supplies directly into your assemblies using simplified CAD models.
We can also perform thermal simulations based on your specific heat sources. Whether you need us to address EMC, industry-specific legislation or demanding mechanical requirements, we can deliver the peace of mind that lets you focus on your core capabilities.
Why choose XP Power?
Our flexible, scalable solutions maximize value
- World-class design
- Low-risk, proven technology
- Rapid development
- Class-leading manufacturing
- Project management and application support
- ISO9001/ISO13485 quality management systems