0.1W & 1W DC-HVDC converters with outputs +25 to +90VDC & +25 to +100VDC in a SIP package
The SIP series provides high performance in an ultra-thin, miniature single in-line package. Designed for low cost, high quantity applications, these DC-DC converters deliver high stability with very low ripple.
The output voltage is programmable via a 0 to +5VDC analog voltage. The output voltage is inversely proportional to the programming voltage. Applying +5 volts to the programming input sets the output voltage to the minimum level. Conversely, 0 volts on the programming input sets the output voltage to the maximum level.
The units are linearly programmable throughout the output range. An enable/disable function is included; applying a TTL Low (open collector compatible) disables the output voltage to less than 10VDC. The SIP Series is a low cost, low power solution ideal for Photomultiplier tubes and APD biasing.
- Output voltages +25V to +90VDC (SIP90)
- Output voltages +25V to +100VDC (SIP100)
- Regulated programmable precision output voltage
- Input voltage +3V to +6.7VDC (SIP90)
- Input voltage +4V to +6.7VDC (SIP100)
- Programming voltage 0 to +5VDC
- Linear voltage programming
- TTL compatible disable pin
- Low ripple <10mV
- Epoxy coated SIP package
- Ultra-thin package (0.16in/4.1mm)
- -20°C to +70°C operating temperature
- 3 year warranty