70kW regulated high voltage AC-DC power supplies with outputs from 0-650V to 0-1.25kVDC
The MYN70K0 uses a phase controlled thyristor rectifier circuit to transform the mains supply to high voltage, a series LC filter is used to smooth the resulting rectified voltage.
All racks are equipped with fork-lift-compatible plinths and removable lifting-eyes. The side covers are detachable, the rear door is lockable. Cooling is carried out via convection or built-in fans, with the air being exhausted (depending upon type) either via the rear or the top.
- Output voltages 0-650VDC to 0-1.25kVDC
- Extremely robust
- High efficiency
- Short circuit proof and unlimited operation with full current in short circuit condition
- Voltage and current regulation with automatic and fast transition; control mode indicated by LEDs
- Voltage and current setting with 10-turn potentiometers with precision scale; the adjusting knob can be locked
- Limitation of inrush current on switching on
- Suitable also for inductive and capacitive loads
- Interlock loop to monitor the external load and internal loop as a standard
- Elapsed hour meter as a standard