HPA Series: Single phase input 1.5kW power modules scalable to 7.5kW
Compact, drop-in power solutions with digital & analog control
The HPA offers rapid user configurability from an extremely compact, high power density, low profile 1U module.
Its high line 180 VAC to 264 VAC input voltage has minimal derating down to low line 80 VAC, with 24V & 48V output voltage ratings.
With its flexibility, programmable firmware, and scalability, the HPA becomes the only part needed to drop into multiple applications.
The HPA Series - Making Power Flexible:
- User defined signals, controls & alarms for tailored system integration
- Customer specific factory flashed firmware options
- Ultra-fast slew rates down to 40ms
- Standard building block for power systems to 7.5kW & beyond
- Development tools GUI and manuals for customer development
- High power density in space saving design (1U)
- Simplified interconnections for high power systems
- Fast response to output programming adjustments
- High efficiency for reduced operational costs
- Safety agency approvals for ITE, industrial & healthcare applications
Find out more about the HPA Series of programmable and scalable power modules.
Recommended for you
HP Series: Compact, flexible, 3 phase input high power solutions
The HP Series series offers ultimate flexibility and scalability from 3kW to 30kW and beyond
XP Power: Company overview
Leading provider of power solutions, including AC-DC power supplies and DC-DC converters. This short video provides an o...
How to connect & test a proportional model
Understand how to connect and test a proportional model to verify operation.
Connecting proportional models for positive & negative outputs
Expert advice on how to connect proportional high voltage DC to DC power supplies for either positive or negative output...