HP Series: Compact, flexible, 3 phase input high power solutions
The HP Series series offers ultimate flexibility with both output voltage and output current programming and user defined signals, warnings and alarms.
Scalability from 3kW to 30kW and beyond enables flexible, reliable, easy integration across multiple platforms.
The HP series accepts 3-phase inputs from 180-528 VAC, without requiring a neutral connection. With nominal outputs from 48 VDC to 400 VDC.
The HP Series Making High Power Flexible:
- Standard building block for power systems 3kW to 30kW and beyond
- No neutral required for 3 phase AC supply
- Constant voltage and constant current operation
- Simplified interconnections for high power systems
- Analog & digital Interfaces
- High power density in space saving design
- Ultra-fast slew rates down to 40ms
- User defined signals, controls & alarms
- Customer specific factory flashed firmware options
- Development tools; GUI and manuals for customer development
Recommended for you
HPA Series: Single phase input 1.5kW power modules scalable to 7.5kW
The HPA offers rapid user configurability from an extremely compact, high power density, low profile 1U module.
XP Power: Company overview
Leading provider of power solutions, including AC-DC power supplies and DC-DC converters. This short video provides an o...
How to connect & test a proportional model
Understand how to connect and test a proportional model to verify operation.
Connecting proportional models for positive & negative outputs
Expert advice on how to connect proportional high voltage DC to DC power supplies for either positive or negative output...