1.5kW regulated high voltage AC-DC power supplies with outputs from 0 - 750V to 0 - 1.5kV DC
The 1500W FL series is a high quality, high performance, high reliability & high stability high voltage power supply with low ripple & noise. Air insulation reduces weight and facilitates a lower cost of ownership. Featuring a floating output so that either output terminal may be grounded for operation as a positive or negative supply.
A variety of output control options, input voltages and low output discharge currents, makes integrating this power supply into a new system or tool simple. Field strappable parallel operation allows up to 4 identical supplies to be operated in parallel. with user configurable master and active current sharing.
Designed for electrical design engineers & system integration engineers in a wide range of industries including ion implant, electron-beam welding & electron-beam additive manufacturing & many other application specific markets who are challenged with limited high voltage integration experience & tight timelines.
- Output volatges 0-750VDC to 0-1.5kVDC
- Floating output
- 1U 19" rack mount
- RS232/USB control & monitor are standard, Ethernet is optional
- Output voltage & current regulated
- Low ripple <0.03% RMS of rated voltage at full load
- Voltage & current monitor outputs
- Field strappable parallel operation
- Single phase AC input
- Efficiency >85%
- Air Insulated
- Short circuit, arc & overload protection
- CE marked for EMC, low voltage (LVD) & RoHS directives
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- 3 year warranty
|Image||Model Name||Power||Output Voltage||Input Voltage||Package Size||Datasheet||RFQ|
|FL0.7F2.0||1.5kW||0 to 750V||Single Phase||1U||Datasheet||RFQ|
|FL1.0F1.5||1.5kW||0 to 1kV||Single Phase||1U||Datasheet||RFQ|
|FL1.2F1.2||1.5kW||0 to 1.25kV||Single Phase||1U||Datasheet||RFQ|
|FL1.5F1.0||1.5kW||0 to 1.5kV||Single Phase||1U||Datasheet||RFQ|