PCB mount baseplate cooled COTS DC EMC filter with active surge protection
The DSF226 is a COTS EMC filter & surge protector which has been developed specifically for the defense and avionics market. This product offers a high end specification while offering the short lead times and cost benefits of COTS components.
The DSF226 is designed to provide active surge protection and EMC filtering for the conducted emissions of the MTC series DC-DC converters, it also protects against the conducted susceptibility specified in MIL-STD-461G and surges and spikes as specified in MIL-STD-1275A-E and MIL-STD-704A-F.
- 200W baseplate cooled
- Active surge protection & EMC filter
- Output voltage tracks input voltage & clamps >36VDC
- Input range 15V to 33VDC
- Input transient ±250V for 70µs 15mJ
- Thermal warning signal
- Remote inhibit
- MIL-STD-1275A MIL-STD-461 immunity
- MIL-STD-704A DEF-STAN-61-5 Part 6 Issue 6 immunity
- MIL-STD-461 & DEF-STAN-59-411 EMC emissions
- MIL-STD-810G shock & vibration
- -40°C to +100°C operating temperature (baseplate)
- 3 Year Warranty