XP Power's quality commitment is to deliver genuine value to our customers enabling them to gain a competitive advantage. This is achieved by:
- Ensuring the ongoing reliability of the product by embedding quality into the design through to best in class manufacture.
- Ensuring that our people have implemented and understand the management systems as they relate to their responsibilities.
- Establishing a core foundation in which activities are focused on continuous improvement.
- Enhancing customer support and service by training employees to be The Experts in Power.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and regulations and staying abreast of new and pending requirements.
- Effectively communicating to all our staff that QUALITY is an organizational commitment.
Health & Safety Policy
Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974
It is the policy of XP Power to comply with the terms of the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and subsequent legislation, to provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment. XP Power's health and safety objective is to minimize the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately to achieve an accident-free workplace. XP is committed to this goal and to achieving continual improvement.
Our statements of general policy are:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities. This pertains to all employees, temporary employees, visitors, subcontractors as well as any member of the public who may be affected by our operations.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment thereby optimizing efficiency and reducing risk.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health by implementing continual hazard identification, risk assessments and risk control.
- To ensure employees are aware that they must take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.