The Essential Guide to Power Supplies
Whether you're new to designing-in an AC-DC power supply or DC-DC converter, or an 'old hand', this book offers an invaluable resource and all the information you'll need in one easy reference guide.
• Power conversion topologies & distributed power architectures
• Input sources, protection, harmonics, efficiency & earthing
• Output regulation, peak loads, protection, redundancy ripple & noise
• Thermal Management
• Reliability factors & terminology
• Legislation, safety, EMC, railway standards, energy efficiency
• Editorials covering: efficiency, cooling & LED lighting applications
To help you with your next project, we'd like to offer you a free copy of our 'Essential Guide to Power Supplies'.