The Essential Guide to Power Supplies
Whether you're new to designing in an AC-DC power supply or DC-DC converter, or an 'old hand', The Essential Guide to Power Supplies offers an invaluable resource and all the information you'll need in one easy reference guide. Download your copy!
It's designed for power supply users, considering the many aspects of power supplies and DC-DC converters and their integration into today’s electronic equipment.
Topics included in the guide:
- Power conversion topologies & distributed power architectures.
- Input sources, protection, harmonics, efficiency & earthing
- Output regulation, peak loads, protection, redundancy ripple & noise
- Thermal Management
- Reliability factors & terminology
- Legislation, safety, EMC, railway standards, energy efficiency
- Editorials covering: efficiency, cooling & LED lighting applications
Would you prefer a physical copy of this guide?