The Essential Guide to Power Supplies
Considering a new power solution? Whether you're new to designing in AC-DC power supplies or DC-DC converters or have many years of industry expertise The Essential Guide to Power Supplies offers an invaluable resource. Find all the technical information you'll need in one easy reference guide.
It's designed for power supply users considering the many aspects of power supplies and DC-DC converters and their integration into today’s electronic equipment. Download your copy!
Topics included in the guide:
- Power conversion topologies & distributed power architectures
- Input sources, protection, harmonics, efficiency & earthing
- Output regulation, peak loads, protection, redundancy ripple & noise
- Thermal management
- Reliability factors & terminology
- Legislation, safety, EMC, railway standards, energy efficiency
- Editorials covering: efficiency, cooling & LED lighting applications