40W PCB mount open frame or encapsulated AC-DC power supplies for medical (2 x MOPP) applications
The MCE40 series of PCB mount single output AC-DC medical power supplies delivers a power output of 40W and offers single output voltages ranging from 3.3V to 48VDC. The MCE40 series, which is available in open-frame and encapsulated mechanical formats, is specifically designed for medical applications with 2 x MOPP isolation and is approved for Class II applications.
With world-wide medical safety approvals, class B compliance for conducted and radiated emissions, high efficiency, high reliability, 4kVAC isolation, the MCE series benefits system designers with easy integration into a wide range of BF rated medical applications including imaging, patient treatment, surgical equipment and home healthcare applications.
- Regulated single outputs 3.3V to 48VDC
- Input range 80 to 264VAC
- Encapsulated or open frame formats
- High efficiency, up to 88%
- 4kVAC input to output isolation
- Class B conducted and radiated emissions
- IEC 60601-1 medical safety agency approvals, 2 x MOPP
- IEC class II insulation rating
- Overvoltage, overload and short circuit protection
- -25°C to +70°C operating temperature
- 3 year warranty
|Image||Model Name||Power||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Output Current||Datasheet||Stock Check||RFQ|