3kW AC-DC power supplies provide 150 to 400VDC with voltage and current programming
The HDL3000 HV series offers users both output voltage and output current programming (0 – 105%) via resistance, voltage or digital bus in a very high efficiency, high power density 3kW chassis mount package.
The HDL3000 HV also features active current sharing, built-in ORing diode, remote on/off and a power OK signal. The standby output is available whenever the mains supply is present and can be user selected as either 5V at 0.5A or 9V at 0.3A.
With power up to 3000W, the flexibility of the HDL3000 can serve a multitude of applications where a controllable, high-power capability is required, for example: Battery simulation; Automation; Robotics; Lasers; Electro-plating; Cathodic protection; Test & Measurement; Specialist LED heating/curing.
- 3.0kW fan cooled
- Programmable output voltage (0-105%)
- Programmable output current (0-105%)
- Nominal output voltages 150/200/250/300/400VDC
- Input range 90 to 264VAC
- ITE safety agency approvals
- Class A conducted & radiated emissions
- High efficiency, up to 93%
- Intelligent fan speed control
- Fully featured signals & controls
- Digital protocol: I²C
- 5V 0.5A or 9V 0.3A standby
- -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
- Full power to +50°C
- 3 year warranty
|Image||Model Name||Power||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Output Current||Datasheet||Stock Check||RFQ|