750W fan cooled chassis mount AC-DC power supplies with medical (2 x MOPP) & ITE approvals
The GSP750 has been designed to offer a full 750W of output power in a very small mechanical footprint, whilst still providing peak power to 900W, a 5V standby output with a 3A capability and an input standby power draw of <1W when the inhibit is activated.
Approved for both ITE and medical applications the series has output versions from 12V to 48V and can be supplied as a U channel for system cooling or with optional very quiet integral fans (-EF). These fans are intelligently controlled to provide the most optimised acoustic noise in the system and further more the GSP500 can provide up to 50W without forced air cooling, thus allowing fans to be switched off during periods of lower system loading.
- 750W fan cooled 50W convection cooled
- 900W peak power (100ms)
- 10” x 4” footprint, 1.65” profile
- Regulated single outputs 12V, 24V & 48VDC
- Input range 80 to 264VAC input (300VAC for 5s)
- ITE & medical (2 x MOPP) safety approvals
- Suitable for 1U applications
- Intelligent fan speed control
- Power fail, inhibit, remote sense & current share
- 1W standby power
- 5V 3A standby
- -40°C to +70°C operation
- 3 year warranty