750W regulated high voltage AC-DC power supplies with outputs from 0 – 1kV to 0 – 60kV DC
Designed for electrical design engineers and system integration engineers in a wide range of industries including ion implant, e-beam welding and e-beam additive manufacturing and many other application specific markets, the FT series addresses challenges engineers face with limited high voltage integration experience and tight time lines.
The FT series offers a wide range of standard outputs up to 60kV at 750W in a light form factor with various output control options, input voltages, and low output discharge currentsallowing for extremely simple integration into a new system or tool.
Showcasing high quality, high performance, high reliability and high stability with air insulation, the FT series facilitates a low cost of ownership with the excellence and technical support of XP Power engineering.
As with all our products the FT Series is designed with maximum flexibility in mind so can easily be adapted to your requirements in this voltage and power level, please do contact us for derivative requests.
- Output voltages 0-1kVDC to 0-60kVDC
- Single phase AC input
- 1U 19" rack mount
- 0 to 100% programmable voltage and current
- Air insulated
- Local, analog, RS232/USB digital control. Ethernet is optional
- Voltage and current monitor outputs
- Short circuit, arc and overload protection
- 90VAC to 264VAC PFC input
- Efficiency >85%
- Low ripple <0.025% RMS of rated voltage at full load
- CE marked for EMC, low voltage (LVD) & ROHS directives
- 3 year warranty