- Small, lightweight packaging
- Standard power ranges:200W-10,000W 100kHz - 2MHz
- Any single frequency from 20 kHz to 2 MHz, varying +/-10%
- Phase lock tuning or software algorithm
- Designed to meet ETL and SEMI F47 directives
- LF class D \HF Class C or D amplifiers
- Regulated Switch-mode DC Section
17" W x 5.25" H x 16" D max. chassis dimensions
187-230VAC, 400, or 480VAC; no neutral; 3 phase with ground
Less than -40dBc
+10 to +40 ° C (50 to 104 ° F) ambient, 5-85% R.H. (non-condensing, no formation of ice), 86-106 kPa. Temperature, humidity and air pressure operating range class 3K3 per prEN50178.
2300 VDC minimum to the A/C supply line.
This unit is designed to meet the safety compliance requirements of EN 61010-1:2010, UL 61010-1:2012, and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012. Certified compliant systems carry the TUV mark for safety and/or EMC to all appropriate latest international standards.