- Modular design – 3U Half Rack
- Regulated switch-mode DC Section
- Class C amplifier or Class D amplifier
- Available 400kHz, 2MHz, 13.56MHz, 27.12MHz, 40.68MHz,or 60MHz
- Up to 1500W output - water-cooled
- Available 208/400/480VAC
- DeviceNet, EtherCAT, RS232
- Frequency Agile
- Pulse capability
8.5"W x 5.25"H x 18"D ( 21.6cm x 13.4cm x 45.7cm)
187-230VAC, 400, or 480VAC; no neutral; 3 phase with ground (1 phase available in some configurations)
+10 to +40 ° C (50 to 104 ° F) ambient, 5-85% R.H. (non-condensing, no formation of ice), 86-106 kPa. Temperature, humidity and air pressure operating range class 3K3 per prEN50178.
1000 VDC minimum to the A/C supply line.
This unit is designed to meet the safety compliance requirements of EN 61010-1:2010, UL 61010-1:2012, and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012. Certified compliant systems carry the TUV mark for safety and/or EMC to all appropriate latest international standards.