Our miniature regulated 5W HV DC-DC converters are complete solutions providing accurate, reliable voltages to 6kV. Advanced features and technical specifications allow you to design high voltage into your application with minimal effort.
Leading high voltage capability with the specifications you need:
- Output voltages of up to 6kV at 5W
- Miniature, PCB mount package
- Programmable output voltage
- Built-in current limiting
- Voltage & current monitors
- Line & Load regulation: 0.01%
- Ripple: 0.01% Vp-p
- Stability over time of 0.01% per 8 hours
- Wide operating temperature range
- Arc, short-circuit, overload, and thermal protection
- Remote On/Off control
- UL61010-1 and UL62368-1 approvals and CE and RoHS compliance
Find out more about the HRC05 HV DC-DC converters - high-performance, reliable and compact solutions for critical long-term applications.
Recommended for you
How to connect & test a proportional model
Understand how to connect and test a proportional model to verify operation.
Connecting proportional models for positive & negative outputs
Expert advice on how to connect proportional high voltage DC to DC power supplies for either positive or negative output...
Features & benefits of proportional & regulated high voltage converters
Our Vice President of High Voltage products describes the features and benefits of proportional and regulated high volta...
The impact of source resistance on high voltage converters
Expert design engineer explains the impact of source resistance on high voltage converters.