150W half brick baseplate cooled 110VDC input DC-DC converters for railway applications
Designed for railway applications, the RDQ150 series converters are certified to EN50155 and comply with EN50121-3-2 railway standards for electronic equipment used on traction & rolling stock. They are housed in a baseplate cooled ½ brick package.
The 66 to 160VDC input range is suitable for 110VDC railway traction batteries.
These devices are typically used on traction & rolling stock to power: Telemetry; Door control; System & safety monitors; Communication & infotainment systems; Video surveillance; Access & ticketing machines; Drive controls; Power controls; Information systems; Lighting; Passenger device-charging USB ports; HVAC systems; Sanitation control.
- Regulated single outputs 5V to 24VDC
- Baseplate cooled ½ brick package
- Input range 66V to 160VDC
- 110VDC nominal input for railway applications
- 2.25kVDC isolation
- Output trim ±10%
- Up to 92% efficiency
- Remote On/Off & remote sense
- Complies with EN50155
- Complies with EN50121-3-2
- -40°C to +100°C operating temperature
- 3 year warranty